As a licensed Massage Therapist of 20 years, the repetitive motions of the work have taken its toll on my muscles and joints. I experience pain and inflammation on a daily basis, especially during the cooler and damp seasons. I recently purchased this Life Pro BioRemedy Infrared Sauna blanket in an effort to relieve some of those symptoms. I can honestly say that it has helped tremendously! I no longer sleep on a heating pad and as an added bonus, I sleep much sounder as well. Infrared heat is different than a traditional heating pad, which only produces heat to the space around it. Infrared heat produces heat from the light spectrum and penetrates your body in a more direct way. Infrared heat is especially good for muscle relaxation, and it can help reduce stress while improving circulation throughout the body.
I started out with shorter sessions, 30 minutes max. and on the lowest setting which is 113 degrees F. I am increasing my time and temperature as my body is adapting to the heat and feeling very comfortable and relaxed as a result. I really love this blanket and I am so happy I made this purchase!
You can purchase the blanket here:
*as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Please comment below or send me an email if you have any questions
Comments
Post a Comment