If you have trouble sleeping at night you're not alone. For years I have tried almost every herbal and over the counter supplement, tea and elixir hoping for that magic uninterrupted bliss of 8 continuous hours of REM sleep to no avail...until...I found Anima Mundi Herbals. Dream was the first product I ordered and it finally happened! I did lot of research on this company and I discovered that the founder, Adriana Ayales was born and raised in Costa Rica and trained as a clinical herbalist. After reading her book, Adaptogens I knew that she was the real deal.
Animi Mundi Herbals are organic, unadulterated and created with native traditions and ancient medicinal combinations. I love this stuff and many other products cultivated by this company. I know you will too!
Relax is a very nice elixir that you can put in your herbal tea to promote relaxation and support sleep as well. Sometimes I have this in the evening to help prepare for bedtime on particularly stressful days.The ingredients in Calm tea are superb for disengaging your stress level when nothing else seems to work. This is an all natural herbal blend with Ashwagandha, a powerful adaptogen, and calming herbs such as Marshmallow, Siberian Ginseng, Rose and Chamomile. Good before bedtime or any time.
I was surprised when I tried the Golden Moon Milk. My goal was to drink this after dinner for better digestion and to help with inflammation. I got all of that plus a restful night sleep! I add 1 teaspoon to warm milk or in my tea and I become totally relaxed for the evening. A must try for anyone who loves the benefits of golden milk with turmeric. It has a great taste too!
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
If you have any questions about these products please feel free to comment or send an email to:





Comments
Post a Comment